Gogo Ethics Line is available anytime, 24/7, for anyone requesting assistance or reporting a potential ethics violation. We have an easy-to-use system that is administered by a third party to help maintain confidentiality, and, when requested, anonymity.
You can reach the Gogo Ethics Line at gogo.alertline.com or by calling 1-866-607-1184.
Potential violations of law, regulations, policy, or the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics should be reported. Potential violations may include, but are not limited to:
- Conflicts of interest
- Inappropriate gifts and entertainment
- Non-compliance with legal, accounting, or regulatory requirements
- Discrimination and harrassment
- Workplace safety
- Bribes or illegal payments
- Improper use of company property and assets
- Breaches of confidentiality or privacy
- Unlawful conduct
- Inappropriate political contributions or activities
- Insider trading